Friday, April 24, 2009

Fashion Friday #1

At the coxing of a very dear friend, I've decided to talk about what's going on in my wardrobe every Friday.


I just did a huge update on my style evolution, so I'll be brief this time.

Summer is coming here in a big way. Today was the first time I was able to sit in the sun and soak it up. I felt like Cheza, from Wolf's Rain. My problem is my looks are based on layering--with the added heat it makes it difficult to do.

Luckily for myself, "someone" pointed out this cool little diddy:

Its an overpriced thin hooded sweatshirt from Urban Outfitters. It cost me $44 dollars, but its perfect and what I needed--something what was thin enough to wear in heat and the sleeves are meant to be up. What luck! I won't even try to make any other justifications for my purchase. I'm not always a thrift monger.

Later.

0 comments: