Friday, May 1, 2009

Fashion Friday #2

I just had some superficial inspiration. I recently did a list of things I wouldn't leave the house without. Instead, I'd rather do a fashion spread of things I don't leave the house without! The fashion part is mainly the bag I use, which is pictured below. My bag isn't black it is actually this grayish-green color--use your imagination, think man colors.





Now for the cake. This is what is usually inside my bag at any given time:

Things in my bag.
1. My portfolio--I have a small one and a large one.
2. Camel Lights: My dirty habit, but a grand and deathly stress reliever.
3. Orbit Gum.
4. Domo-Kun: My tiny patron saint, he may be childish, but I love him.
5. Sony headphones...my god, the bass in these is better than at the gay clubs.
6. A notebook, the cheap kind. Never know when you're going to have some inspiration.
7. Numerous pens.
8. Sony A700 DSLR.
9. Lighter.
10. Chapstick for ashy lips.
11. Keys, the most important thing for home.
12. Giant sunglasses. Incognito is best for when taking sketchy pictures and in general.
13. Scarf, just because. I'm cold a lot, I don't have a reason.
14. Iphone! My goodness this thing is useful. A gps and email!
15. Cologne, never know who is smelling you, so its best to smell fabulous always.
16. Yes. I have a clear umbrella. So what?
17. Finally gummi anything! I need sugar or else I may be a royal super bitch.

You'd probably think this is a lot of stuff, but its not always all of it, and most of it is light. Let me know what you cart around all day!

Happy Friday.

0 comments: