Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Snapping around town with an accompaniment.

I've got some pretty good tunes to share as well as some new and old photos.



The first play list is essentially a little electronic music that makes me think of feeling a little provocative. Its fun mash up of some newer finds and some old favorites.


This next one, I'm particularly happy with. I've never really been that into the 80s, but I like the trend of electronic music taking on the role of reinterpreting the era's music. This collection is a gem. It'll be playing in the lesbian lunchbox for awhile.

Last week I found myself just meandering around the artist hovels in the Jersey City and finding my favorite thing to document--urban decay. Rife with it! Have a look:



These are from the print shop I work in. Its a rather dreary place to be, but the shadows make it interesting. I decided to use brown and white for these--just for a little change. Zero black can be a bore sometimes. I think I still achieved my overarching style of strained coloring.


0 comments: